July 15

About Miss Greenlee

Hello students and family of room 415! I am Miss Greenlee, your 6th grade teacher! I am so excited to be starting my fifth year at Camarena. I have been teaching in CVESD for the last 10 years. Before coming to Camarena, I taught 5th grade, 4th grade, and have now taught 6th grade for the last four years. This is my fifth year at Camarena as a sixth grade teacher.  I look forward to an exciting educational year with all of you 🙂 Before beginning my teaching career, I attended SFSU for my Bachelor’s in Liberal Studies, SDSU for my multiple subject credential, and then returned to SDSU for my Master’s of Arts in Teaching.

I live in Point Loma. When I am not teaching, you’ll either find me at spin class, riding my Peloton, or volunteering for a local dog rescue. I rescued a chihuahua/spaniel named Henry (trust me you’ll hear a lot about him) 7 years ago and find giving back to a dog rescue to be very rewarding. I also have a golden retriever mix named Bella. Something surprising about me, I LOVE watching Sunday football in the fall. My favorite team is the Chicago Bears. My dad grew up near Chicago and I grew up watching their games with him.  Go Bears!